Singapore Binary Options – helping investors trade Binary Options.
We provide a clear understanding of what Binary Options are, examples, terminology, suitable brokers, latest trading and strategies used by experienced Binary Option traders in Singapore.
“I came across this site and have learnt so much about binary options, I intend to start trading them this week”
Alan Lee, Singapore
What are Binary Options?
Binary Options are one of the newest financial trading product to be made available to both new and experienced traders. Binary Options are a form of an option that provides a fixed deadline for expiration with a fixed payout. Binary Options trading only has two outcomes for traders… read more
Top Binary Options Brokers
|Broker||Bonus||Min Deposit||Payout||Regulated||Review||Open Account|
|No Deposit Bonus||$10||Up to 91%*||Review||Visit Broker|
|No Deposit Bonus||$250||65-86%*||Review||Visit Broker|
|No Deposit Bonus||$250||71-85%*||Review||Visit Broker|
* For a successful trade. Your capital is at risk.
Why Trade Binary Options?
Binary Options are a way for investors to trade price movements. The popularity of Binary Options with Singaporean traders is down to their:
1. Clearness – decide whether the asset will increase or decrease in a set period of time.
2. Flexibility – trade short term price movements from as low as 60 seconds.
3. Binary outcome – know your maximum potential profit and loss before you trade.
4. Trade in any market volatility – trade the flattest of markets.
5. Low capital requirements – open an account from $10, trade from just $1.
6. Access to global markets – trade 100’s assets from forex, stocks, indices, commodities to Bitcoin.
7. No commission – trading is without any commission.
8. Returns – up to 91% per successful trade.
Binary Option Example
Trading binary options takes 3 steps:
EUR/USD is trading at 1.37665 and you predict the currency pair will be lower in the next 30 minutes and you want to invest $25. Find EUR/USD in the brokers asset list, select the time period of 30 minutes, enter $25 as your investment amount, click on the PUT (sell) button and execute the trade. The return on this successful trade is 87%.
You’ve now predicted that the currency pair EUR/USD will be lower than the current level of 1.37665 in 30 minutes time.
After 30 minutes EUR/USD is trading at 1.37450, lower than the price 30 minutes earlier, and your trade has been closed automatically by the broker. Since EUR/USD was trading lower as you predicted your trade is settled for a return. The return for a $25 investment with a return of 87% is $21.75 ($25 x 87% = $21.75) which is credited to your broker account almost immediately. If the trade was unsuccessful you would have lost your $25 investment.
RISK WARNING: YOUR CAPITAL MIGHT BE AT RISK